Replicate data between your databases and data warehouse in real-time. Get more out of your data and drive valuable insights today.
ETL streaming that scales
- Low latency.
- Effortlessly replicate data from data sources to your data warehouse with low latency and minimize impact on data source performance.
- Highly efficient data transfer.
- Artie leverages CDC to sync only changed data, resulting in lower network traffic and compute costs compared to traditional ETLs.
- Built for scale.
- Artie Transfer supports fan-in and fan-out architecture. Each process is stateless and does not require centralized coordination.
- Built on trusted platforms
- Artie Transfer is natively built for streaming workloads by integrating with Red Hat Debezium, Apache Kafka, Google Pub/Sub and Kubernetes.
- Automatic retries and no data loss
- This enables Artie Transfer to recover by seeking the previous offset, enabling it to pick up where it left off without having to retrigger a full re-sync if there is ever an outage.
- Schema evolution and automatic table creation
- Artie Transfer will seamlessly update the destination to reflect changes. Artie Transfer will also create the table if it does not already exist in the destination.
- Ease of use
- Whether you are running the open source or managed solution, setting up takes just a few simple steps. Artie will handle backfilling historical data and continuously stream new changes as they occur.
Get started today
Reliable, extensible data pipelines in the cloud